8.28.2011

////

2011-08-28 Robson Street

Met up with Jess and went to Robson St. Didn't do much shopping~ mostly walked around and looked around. What's so great about Robson St anyways. It just has a lot of store...without any sales in them >__< lol but it's nice just walking around downtown! I had never been to downtown before!

Also visited the Pacific Center there. It's soooo small @__@ After getting used to WEM the only other mall I can shop at is probably Metrotown now. lol. Oh and finally found UO!!!! It's on Granville St by Robson? Well the store locator on their web sure has some problems since it's a different address :( And I found the tote bag I wanted!!! (even though it says online only online ...). It's really sturdy and nice...and $10 more expensive than online but doesn't have $40 shipping. But I think I'll wait until my taobao stuff comes and decide if I still needed it :)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment