7.08.2009

不能说的秘密


After watching the movie I have a new respect for Jay Chou. At first the movie was a little boring and the conversation was a bit…plain and pointless. But for some reason it really made me want to continue watching. The ending? Surprising and touching. And the music? I absolutely LOVE IT!!! And when Jay played that duet with the other guy? It blew my mind away. I love the piano playing so what does this mean? Piano sheet music!!
The download includes:
  • JAY的SECRET – my favorite!!!
  • Ride With Me
  • 四手联弹 – fun duet!
  • 小雨的SECRET – a less complicated version of JAY的SECRET
  • 小雨立可白一
  • 小雨立可白二
  • 快把他爸弹哭的曲子
  • 斗琴一
  • 斗琴二 –both of the piano battles are hard but they are worth the time to learn it
  • 早操
  • 杰伦单手弹奏
  • 歌曲《不能说的秘密》
  • 笛子合奏
  • 路小雨
Download OST Sheet Music: download | mirror

* note you’ll need Geniesoft to open the ove. Files*you can download the software here*
**more downloads can be found here**

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment