12.19.2010

2010-19-10 Christmas Break!

I can't believe the break is here already! Just two days ago I was still studying for tests @___@ haha...well I'm happy for the break~ now I have time for all the things I never had time to do XD


Yes, yesterday I watched Harry Potter! I totally did not plan this. For the longest time, I told myself that I'll watch it when it comes on DVD. I actually gave up on Harry Potter movies after its horribleness (lol is that even a word? XD) in the fourth and fifth movie. But I suddenly decided to join my friends yesterday and watch it on the big screen. To my surprise, it's soo good! I suppose it's because there's a lot more details, since the entire movie is split into two parts. And the effects are very good! yay! but Daniel Radcliffe...I'm sorry but you are too ugly now. You looks fab in the third movie but your looks just went downhill from then onward. I prefer Rupert much over you. You have a square chin which I think makes you look more stubby, adding onto you short height. Even Emma Watson is taller than you...which makes it look kinda awkward when you are with them...and you are hairy. Maybe this is why you are called Harry. LOL

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment