11.06.2010

2010-11-06 Toy Camera & Fx Camera

Ever since visiting Urban Outfitters in WEM, I wanted to get a toy camera: a Holga or Diana. Especially after seeing the effects those cameras can do! So I really wanted the Holga Deluxe Kit priced almost $200 for my birthday. But but but...that'll never happen. Apparently film camera = NOT WORTH IT! Although the effects are great, it's very expensive. Quality of each photo can't be guaranteed, you have to develop the film in order to see the photos, film and developing costs lots. *sigh* I guess I shouldn't get it then...

But to lighten up the sad news, I found this cool Android app called Fx Camera. It has many effects so when you take a photo, you change it to the effects a Polaroid or a Toy Camera or Fisheye, just like a Toy Camera expect without film! XD XD I think that's totally awesome ^^

Here are some photos I took with Fx Camera: (the cell camera itself isn't that great though. LOL)

On the way home...
Neighborhood
Today's mail
Orchid
Expo mascot!
Hmwk

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment