12.19.2010

2nd iTouch Apps Goodbye of the Year

Back during March Break of this year, I deleted some iTouch apps and kinda blogged them. Since them, I wasn't as addicted to games as I was before, so it was a good decision to delete them! LOL

Now it's Christmas Break, and I have more time to play around with my ipod. Since the one-year warranty is over, I made the sudden decision of jailbreaking ipod! Yuppers, I jailbreaked it~now I have multitasking function! yay!~~ and I realized I have wayy to many apps on my ipod and many I never use (can't really tell cuz they are all in folders) but I decided to delete some more! So here's my 2nd list of 2010 deleted apps (review) LOL.
  1. Amateur Surgeon Christmas Edition ~ fun game! completely all the levels =)
  2. Alarm Tunes Lite ~ this app is one of the best free alarms that allows you to wake up to music! But I don't need it anymore now that I got a ipod dock clock :)
  3. Naver  Flip Clock ~ I initially downloaded this because it's korean. lame right? It's nice but it's just another clock with calendar, so I really have no use for it
  4. QuickTip Tip Calculator ~ great app, but I never end up using it. I realized AppBox Lite also has it so it's pointless to have two apps of the same function.  
  5. CNN App for iPhone ~ hahaha my attempt to keep updated with current events obviously failed. If you use push notification with this (for the latest news), it'll eat up your battery quickly. But without push notification, I tend to forget about. 
  6. Fluent News ~ same as the CNN app, always too lazy to check.
  7. Science Glossary ~ disappointing and useless. Vocabulary are elementary; definitions are vague; besides never use it cuz all the new vocab are in textbook. LOL 
  8. EPL Mobile ~ unfortunately I found this app a few weeks before my library card expired =( now I have no use for it since I don't have a library card anymore.
    LOL! It's pretty accurate! ^.~
  9. 푸딩얼굴인식 ~ this is a fun korean app that finds the korean celeb you closely resemble after analyzing a photo of you. Everything is in Korean so I don't understand a thing...but I somehow managed to use it. LOL!~ but I think the celebs are all quite old. just a one time fun thing XD
  10. 宝石诱惑 ~ although this game has many levels, it never got my interest.
  11. 黄金矿工 ~ completed all the levels!~ several times XD
  12. Rock Band FREE~ personally I prefer tap tap better
  13. Dots Free ~ ha. I think I only played a total of two times. lol it's kinda boring compared with all the other game apps
  14. Reversi Twist ~ have another reversi game so decided to delete one of them
  15. Katy Perry Revenge ~ Tap tap revenge featuring Katy Perry, except there's only one free song: fireworks = boring!; besides, I'm not a big Katy Perry fan
  16. Catapult Madness ~ uhhh too brutal of a game for me.
  17. Tap Studio ~ now Tap Tap has some asian songs too, I'm way too lazy to make my own. XD
  18. Virtuoso Piano ~ the keyboard is too small -- maybe will work better on ipads? but overall impractical to use.
  19. My Guitar ~ can play a total of four notes...boriinngg
  20. Tunemaker ~ an amazing app! but can't use it anymore cuz the trial version expired D:
  21. Drum Kit ~ unless you are making music on ipod touchs (like the Apple Girl), there's really no use for this app.
  22. Nike boom ~ workouts for football/hockey athletes -- why would I need this?
  23. Lookz ~ never used this once. It's not very useful for me. All the makeup are too glam and for eye makeup, it doesn't really work on asian eyes. >____<
  24. Kingsoft Powerwords ~ a Chinese app....but I never figured out what it's used for. LOL
  25. Touchpets ~ completed all tasks. now it's no fun without any tasks to complete = done playing
  26. Jellycars ~ bored
  27. Trace ~ bored
  28. Photo Effect Magic ~ has waterprint  for lite version =(
  29. Illusion Hands Free ~ only one boring effect in lite
  30. Instagram ~ need account
completed 黄金矿工
thanks to jailbreak, I got full versions for Awesome Note and Retrocamera! yay!~

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment