6.25.2010

2010-06-25 Memory List: Dramas, Asian Movies, Mangas...

I'm cleaning my room and found this list. I don't want all my efforts to be wasted but I really don't want to keep that piece of paper anymore. So here it is! =D

Dramas Watched (in order of time finished watching)

  • Smiling Pasta
  • My Girl
  • Prince Who Turned Into a Frog
  • Devil Beside You
  • Liar Game
  • Corner With Love
  • Goong
  • Magicians of Love
  • Why Why Love
  • Nodame Cantabile
  • It Started with a Kiss
  • Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (Hana Kimi)
  • Hana Yori Dango
  • Coffee Prince
  • Proposal Daisakusen
  • Nana Yori Dango II
  • One Litre of Tears
  • On Air
  • Witch Amusement
  • Beethoven Virus

Asian Movies Watched
  • My Boyfriend is Type B
  • Lovely Complex
  • Death Note
  • Death Note 2: The Last Name
  • Detective Conan: A Challenge to Shinichi
  • Secret
  • My Sassy Girl
  • Rob-B-Hood
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • Kung Fu Dunk
  • So Close
  • Nana
  • Attack of the Pin-Up Boys
  • Initial D
  • Virgin Snow
  • 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
  • Kudo Shinichi Returns! Showdown with the Black Organization
  • Proposal Daisakusen Special
  • The Tale of Two Sisters
  • One Litre of Tears
  • Ju-on
  • L Changes the World
  • She's On Duty
  • Train Man
  • Fly Daddy Fly
  • More Than Blue
  • My Girlfriend is an Agent
  • The Art of Seduction
  • Sophie's Revenge
  • One Missed Call
  • A Moment to Remember
  • Connected
Mangas Read
  • Imadoki!
  • Girl Got Game
  • Ultra Maniac
  • Marmalade Boy
  • Chobits
  • B.B. Explosion
  • Alice 19th
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
  • Revolutionary Girl Utena
  • Fushigi Yugi
  • Ceres: Celestial Legend
  • Ranma 1/2
  • Peach Girl
  • Tokyo Boys and Girls
  • Paradise Kiss
  • Othello
  • Death Note
  • W Juliet
  • Millenium Snow
  • Mars
  • Land of the Blindfolded
  • Absolute Boyfriend
  • Zodiac PI
  • Dramacon
  • MeruPuri
  • Aishiteruze Baby
  • 12 Days
  • Punch!
  • DOLL
  • The Dreaming
  • Hana-Kimi
  • Godchild
  • Guru Guru Pon-cha
  • Kare First Love
  • Buso Renkin
  • Rozen Maiden
  • Beauty Pop
Wow, I really have no life keeping track of these things @_@

As of summer of 2010, I think I want to retire from watching asian dramas. There are just too much too watch and is actually a huge waste of time. But movies are fun to watch so I won't retire from that ^^ As for manga: they no longer interests me. I think I'll still read Nana once in a while but that'll be it.

I think the main reason for stopping watching dramas and reading manga is probably that I want to stay in the reality more than always in the fiction world where everything is perfect.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment