6.20.2010

////

2010-06-20 Failed Studying

wow major fail T_T studied the same unit for bio20 for the past 6 hours...

I ended up obsessed with my facebook games >__< hehehe

First it was Country Story: I suddenly had the urge to get to level 26 when I'm still at level 24...ya..I basically grew clover for over 15 min.~ I'm in level 25 now...muusstt stooppp

Then it was Restaurant City. It wasn't as bad...just did the usual. I didn't even visit 90 of my friends =D

For Hotel City...it wasn't bad at first...but then I decided to google Hotel City tips and found that we get money when we get hired!~ so I basically went to look for jobs in my friends' hotels ...yyaa...

Then I decided to end with Superpoke Pets. The usual. didn't take too long. but then!~ I decided to visit Pet Society. omg bad decision. Pet Society launched a new feature: treasure hunting. and I am hooked!~ I spent all my coins for it!~ I even sold all my food and clothes...it's like those bad addiction. I only have 34 coins left in Pet Society T_T but I got the dinosaur fossil. heheheh

well see how productive I am? ya...not good...

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment