6.13.2010

English Diploma Part A

So I finished the writing portion for English. I am really unsure of how I did. I think I did pretty good with my personal response...I hope I did! As for the essay, I didn't really discuss the last two paragraphs as I wanted. A lot of details are left out in paragraph 3 :(

Okay if I want a 84% for my blended mark I need 85% on diploma. But let's say I get 60% (which is not far fetched I don't think) on my essay and 70% on my personal response (I'm really gearing for the worst LOL), the I need...wait it's impossible. Even if I get 100% on MC which will never happen in a lifetime I still can't get 85%. LMAO Fail...

Okay if I want 80%, I need a 77% on diploma. Once again, if I get 60% on essay and 70% personal response, I need a 90% on MC which means I can only get 7 wrong.

-sigh- I guess I can only hope for the best now....T_____________T

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment