8.18.2011

////

2011-08-18 I Wish I Live in the US =_____=

For the past few days I've been looking for school supplies, including a new bag for school. I saw this really gorgeous one online in Urban Outfitters but it turned out to be online only (see bag here). Well that's not too bad right? The reviews are really good so I'm not worried about the quality. As one of their promotion event, UO has a flat shipping rate of $10. I thought that was kind of expensive and was thinking of waiting for free shipping. But then that might never happen so I decided to buy it. Successfully got the bag? NOOOOOOOOOOO. UO decides to be discriminatory against Canadian = the $10 flat shipping rate doesn't apply to Canada. I thought $10 was expensive right? Well guess how much UO decides to charge Canadians? $40!!!! #*#$@&@)# There ends my getting-a-new-and-awesome-bag dream. If only I know someone living in Seattle. Then I can get sooo much things for a cheaper price T___T if only if only~~~


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment