1.10.2011

2011-01-10 Pasta Pasta Pasta!!!


omg what to do. I totally did not expect this but I am sooooo obsessed with the drama "Pasta" right now! ahhhhhhhhhhh, I can't stop thinking about it. My mind is just "Chef", "Yes Chef", "Chef", "Yes Chef". LOL So I decided to skim through all the episodes really quick and then go back to watch each episode when I have time. ahhh now I feel a little less anxious but still excited about it.

omg omg omg. This is definitely on my favorite drama list. Never had I been so obsessed with it. Why? Because unlike other dramas that tends to drag on in later episodes, each episode in Pasta captured my attention. One good thing? There's rarely any misunderstandings between the characters! a good change from autumn's concerto for sure! haha. Though the secondary characters are not portrayed as strong, all the characters are still awesome! (except Manager Seol and the three females cooks was annoying at times. ahaha ~ and Kim San's sis was kinda a pointless character?) But I loovvee the man to man confrontations between Chef and Kim San. Definitely manly. LOL Jung Eun Soo is hilarious too! I love him in episode 12!! But my favorite character? Chef of course! His short-tempered coldness vs his warm and caring love. Lee Sun Gyun portrayed him well. ♥ ♥ ♥ (like him so much better now than coffee prince ^.~ ) His chemistry with Gong Hyo Jin is amazing!! love them!~~~~ Chef's chef and Yoo Kyung's dad are equally awesome as well! So funny!~ and not too mention all the food!! waaahhhhh  eye candy! Each episode makes me so hungry! pasta pasta pasta!

*sigh* I must focus now on school! ahhhhh self-control! self-control! self-control!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment