1.23.2011

2011-01-23 Athena checkpoint: episode 12

Watched up to the latest episode - episode 12...finally Jung Woo showed some clear thinking. I hope things gets better now since Athena and NTS are clearly battling head on.

So how do I feel about the episodes so far? Boring and stupid. I don't understand why thy have to portray the main guys this dumb fool who'd sacrifice his nation for a girl. Urggg Hyun Joon from IRIS would never do that, which is why he is a thousand times of a better agent that idiot Jung Woo. And because of this idiot, Dr Kim is dead. I can't believe how emotional and irrational Jung Woo is. I wish he can focus on his tasks without bias. Right now I see his as a very weak agent.

And whats up with BoA's random appearance? It really wasn't necessary...for a tiny advancement in the plot, her part with the whole concert and going out to play was just random...especially when she and Jung Woo hung out around town~~no idea why it was there o____o

the only people I like right now are actually Athena members. They are actually cool and professional, unlike Jung Woo.

So far, I have no high hopes for this drama at all. The plot is quite random and fragmented. Let's just hope the pieces come together in the end. The characters are not at all memorable and the drama is just not suspenseful. I just hope this won't get worse.

But I do like two songs from their soundtrack:
Taeyeon's I Love You and DBSK's Athena ;) ~~ did SME sponsor this or something? so many SM artists made an appearance one way or another (BoA, SHINee, Taeyeon, DBSK...)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment