7.24.2010

////

2010-07-24 PMS

I miss Shad =(
I miss our crazy schedule.
I miss the people I met: the shads, the PAs, the PDs, and Ruth =D
I miss my pod
I miss pod time
I miss committee time
I miss the String Quartet
I miss Daniel and his random laughs
I miss Jessica and her loud voice
I miss my room
I miss my roommate
I miss rec time
I miss practicing for variety show
I miss the campus
I miss Sean and his kpop dancing
I miss SJ and her funness
I miss Simon and his weirdness but often coolness
I miss Angela
I miss Mariah and her sarcasm
I miss Julian and his speeches and his support
I miss my pod members
I miss waking up so early
I miss curfew
I miss the community
I miss the Juravinski Cancer Center
I miss climbing the stairs
I miss doing laundry
I miss being with everybody 24/7
I miss ShadNews
I miss girltalk with Clara
I miss bistro
I miss my nametag and keys
I miss everything about Shad

This is PMS (Post Macshad Syndrome) aka PSD (Post Shad Depression) ;(

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment