5.07.2009

////

2009-05-07 SciFi Chain Stories

I suddenly had an epiphany that in grade 8, my whole science class had to do this chain stories. I remember it was...quite interesting. Amazingly I found the website for it and it's still there! I guess the year after us posted as well in 2007.

http://grandview-heights-sci-fi.blogspot.com/

My team was 8Ac (2006) Team 5. The story is called "How Ice Cream Can Save The World". Sounds pretty awesome huh? LOL. Truthfully, all I remember about our story was that it was about ice cream and a mutated evil rat called 001. I actually don't even remember who were the co-writers of this story. heheh oops.
The story can be found under the comments. And the title page? I can't believe I drew it.O_O hmm I actually think I still have that. hehehe

Well I figured out some people's groups based on the cover...
Team 1: The Clone that Went Wrong - Christine; Areezo; Shrida; Gordon; Niki; Spencer
Team 3: Final Decision - Aaron..haha the drawing ^.~
Team 4: A Series of Funny Events - Crystal; Eric; Sean; Andrea; Michael
Team 6: The Cruelty of Science - Emily
...and I have no idea for the rest XD

hmm I wonder if we ever got marked on this..or was this one of those enrichment thingy? >.<

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment