12.27.2008

2008-12-27 Tsugumi Ohba male or female? O_O

The gender issue of Tsugumi Ohba, the author "Death Note" surprised me today. Since I wasn't sure whether Ohba is female or male I decided to search it up on the internet. To my much surprise little information can be found. On wikipedia it said "the person's real identity (and gender) is a closely guarded secret" O_O That's creepy. I didn't think Ohba is sooo secretive, especially after reading Death Note 13. S/He is a very mysterious person. Now I'm very curious XD.

I like to think of Ohba as a female author. Even though I don't understand Japanese, the sound of the name is very feminine, but at the same time, it could be a pen name. However, through the way the author talked,such as in one interview: "I like to go to the pet shop and look at the adorable pets", I think Ohba is a female ^.~

Check it out: Forum on Tsugumi Ohba's gender:
http://www.tv.com/death-note/show/66792/is-tsugumi-ohba-male-or-female/topic/82289-1029798/msgs.html?page=0&tag=pagination;1

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment