12.24.2008

2008-12-24 NANA Volume 4

 No big surprises for me in the storyline since I had already watched the live action. However, I think the movie didn’t portray the emotions as well as the book…hmm must watch the live action again >.< Up till now, I really didn’t like Hachi. I think she is a selfish, shallow, spoiled brat. She is also a crybaby and I didn’t think she had any intelligence, just simply a pretty face. But there are some quotes that captured my attention:

“I wasn’t capable of forgiving betrayal. I had too much pride to fight for someone who hurt me.”

Now I think about her quote, it is logical. In the case of a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship: Why would you even bother stand up for someone who hurt you? Weren’t you with them because they can make you feel safe and will love you? However, betrayal indicates their inconsideration towards you, so why would you even waste your energy to get that person (aka xx) back?!! It’s totally not worth your effort and love. Even if you got xx back will you feel the same way about them??!! Are you still able to trust them??! I think not. Actions mean more than words. What is the use of believing words? Everybody lies. If they really care, they’d show it through action. Haha okay I’m babbling now. But I agree with Hachi. Why waste the effort of fighting for someone who doesn’t really care what you think and ended up hurting you. They are not worth spending time with/on. However, despite the logic, in real situations people may still fight for xx because of love >.< "Seven Stars" cigarettes.


“Even though it hurts, if you keep on living, good things can happen” – Nana Komatsu

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment