11.09.2008

////

A banana a day keeps the fat away?!

Apparently.
Photobucket
I found this article saying that according to a Chinese paper, bananas are being sold out rapidly in Japan (and now Taiwan too, I think) because of a new special “diet” that everyone is trying out. What you do is, eat a banana for breakfast and then for the rest of the day you can eat whatever you want; except for sweets. And even though rice contains sugar, it’s still okay to have rice. ?? How does that work??? Who ever follows this idea must be very desperate in losing weight, have no self control, is lazy, or just a plain idiot. This must be the stupidest diet I've ever heard. I guess banana gives you energy without making you really full. I guess this prevent you from getting hungry and eat bunch of other stuff?? Bananas helps with the digestive system. I guess you can eat alot because you'll poop it out later?? I have no idea how this actually work. O_O

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment