8.25.2008

Another Creation

My friends changed the lyrics of a popular rhyme at that time...called "Mary had a steamboat". I don't have a title for this one but it was pwetty funny at that time. The characters are based on anime/manga "InuYasha" and "Love Hina".

Motoko had a steamboat,
her steamboat had a sword.
While Motoko went to heaven,
her steamboat married a lord.

Hello Naru, please give me Keitaro
and if you disconnect me,
I'll decapitate you from behind!

Behind the scared tree,
there was a piece of lace.
Inu sat upon it,
and hurt his big fat face.

Ask me no more dates,
I'll tell you no more answers.
The ronins are in the University of Tokyo,
failing once again.

Naraku is in his castle,
Shippo's in the tree spying on
Inu and Kagome
kissing in the dark.

D-A-R-K, darker than black.
Black is like a color.
And color is like a color
and that's all Inu knows.

Inu knows Kagome.
Kagome knows Inu.
I know that Inu peeked on Kagome
and he is going to get it.

He saw her in the ocean.
He saw her in the sea.
He saw her in the bath.
RUN!!!

Inu is godzilla.
Kagome is King Kong.
Shippo is the smart one,
who made this grand song.

Now I sang this again...I realized how bad this is. It doesn't rhyme and the stuff are pwetty dumb. But I guess that's why it's funny ^^ Now here's the original version. Hopefully I remember.

Miss Suzy had a steamboat,
The steamboat had a bell.
Miss Suzy went to heaven,
The steamboat went to...

Hello operator,
Please give me number nine,
If you disconnect me,
I'll chop off your behind...

The 'frigerator, there was a piece of glass,
Miss Suzy sat upon it,
And broke her little

Ask me no more questions,
Please tell me no more lies,
The boys are in the bathroom,
Zipping up their...

Flies are in the meadow
Bees are in the park.
Miss Suzy and her boyfriend
Are kissing in the...

Dark! Dark!
Dark is like a movie
A movie's like a show
A show is like a TV set
And that is all I know.

I know I know my ma.
I know I know my pa.
I know I know my sister
With the forty acre bra!

My father is godzilla.
My mother is King Kong.
My brother is the idiot
Who made this stupid song.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment