8.02.2010

////

2010-08-02 Mr. H

So during Shad I met Mr. H. He's in med school in Manitoba, korean, and is 5 years older than me. And my roommate Miss C is practically head over heels for him. All she can think about is him. She already wrote him eight letters after Shad was over and was ready to mail it to him!!! And talking to him every night on msn. She is so crazy that she's willing to marry him after high school. wow All we talk about is Mr H this and Mr H that. haha When he first talked to me, I thought he was a kid in a university student body. Duudde his voice is so hiigghh!!! And he totally looks like he had way to much coffee. I remember when I heard that ShadNews was under his leadership, I thought, no way would I want to be in his group. And then I'm in his pod. I think it was being in his pod that made me know more about him and realized he's such a funny guy. He is smart, good with sports-- at least with soccer and frisbee, and can SING. gosh like actually good singing!! Oh ya, and plays the flute. And he is afraid of bugs, heights ( wat's with guys and heights @___@), and animals D: His voice is very high too. haha and have a weird fashion sense. LLOLOLOL--- should totally learn from his bro. And really his entire university was a joke: followed his friend into MAC and now become a doctor for the three C's (chicks, cash, cars). LOL. But he's a pretty good friend so I'm happy to have met him :)

So really the whole point I wrote this entry was because my roommate kept on talking with me on msn about him and it's kinda driving me nuts. Maybe writing it down can clear my mind a little. haha

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment