5.24.2010

2010-05-24 Heroes

omg. I am soo happy I caught up to all the seasons of Heroes, the tv show. =) Gotta love mytvsource.blogspot.com ♥♥

The seasons itself are getting a little weird... I mean, Sylar became Nathan and then he became good? It was a little weird but I like Sylar =D...cuz he's so powerful. hehehe. but but Sandra divorced Noah D: wwatttt I liked them together T-T I feel sorry for Noah Bennett. And Hiro got brain tumor so he's going to die soon >___< noooo!!!!! Then Claire is going to reveal her powers to everybody in the new season? nooooo, that'll be badddd @_@ what's going to happen? what's going to happen? kind of excited but also dreading for the worst. oh gosh, and this is only a TV show...still I can't wait to see the new season ^^ Season 5!!! =D


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment