5.26.2010

////

2010-05-26 the good. the bad. and the weird.

first the bad: english, french...not going into details because it's bad >.> tuba was surely mad today~
the good: no math test tomorrow!~ yay~ more time to study =D; and I guess student teacher is leaving?~ (she's really not that good...she's bad...actually, she's terrible)
the weird: 1) found this thing called "omegle" where you talk with a stranger. it felt so odd @_@. haha but it was kinda fun to mess with people. For the first one, they asked me who am I. well obviously I'm a person and obviously am not going to reveal my identity to a stranger...so guess what I said? ...I said "I'm your worst nightmare". and they were like: "..." and left. LMAO they must thought I was this creepy old dude. lol. for the second one, I pretended I was from London and everything. It was fun. But I guess people like me make the internet scary =D & 2) my voice sounds funny >.<

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment