4.08.2010

////

2010-04-08 It's Bittersweet

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

I was exhilarated when I switched my 8G iPod to my dad's 32G one. How couldn't I?! Think of all the songs and movies and apps I can put on there without deleting anything. kekeke

All was good until I realized that new iPod = all data from my games are gone (stupid apps don't have accounts but accumulates points and levels based on ipod id so if you delete and re-add app, all data will disappear). poof! vanished! T___T pooface. my billions of dollars on mafia war and vampires are gone. not mentioning my streaks and everything on Tap Tap Revenge 3 or the 70 points I earned on scramble (it was uber hard earning those 70 points and took me days to get it >___<). the loss of the games are not that bad (in a way I was glad cuz it gave me an excuse to stop playing). BUT! the biggest misfortune of all that really breaks my heart: I had to remove my design on the back of the old ipod. wwahhhhh it was pretty before. now it's all plain and boring.


  

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment