6.02.2011

////

2011-06-02 CBS

I feel tired and bored about it. Maybe it's because we always do the same thing? Despite these past three years, I don't really want to continuing volunteering with them even though there is a BC branch....Or maybe because it's just the people on YC. It just suddenly dawned on me at how exclusive the committee members, especially some of the exe. really are. They always hang out with their university buds and some of them don't even want to talk with you cuz you are in junior high. Then again the exe always have their inside jokes...and even the uni kids in general have their inside jokes cuz they see each other during regular classes too. You'd think I'd talk with a lot of them after being on the committee for three years...WRONG. Before I mostly just talked with high school kids but now some of them are in uni too so I guess now I talk with more uni kids. lol. Don't wanna mention any names but some of the exe. have this oh-you-are-so-young-I-don't-want-to-talk-with-you attitude. Like I went to this chill sesh back in Oct. And it was all uni kids, mostly exe with like 3 general members. And they all hanged out with each other! It's actually so awkward. urg. Thank goodness Prez A is not like that and the general members were okay too. It's just the attitudes of the exes like last year's SYP coordinator and current VRC that bothered me so much. In a way I don't enjoy volunteer there anymore...

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment