6.05.2011

////

Online Jewelry

In frmheadtotoe's prom tutorial I watched last month, she wore this really pretty purple ring. I love it so much I just had to find out where it's from. It turned out that she bought it on jewelrypayless. Too bad they are all so expensive T_T Hopefully they are still available one day I have the money to buy them...
Three Stone CZ Cubic Zirconia Sterling Silver Fashion Statement Costume Ring  (buy here)


Curvy Micro Pave Cubic Zirconia CZ Sterling Silver Fashion Ring (buy here)

Aside from that website, I found a bunch more when I was browsing through all those facebook online stores and you know how a link direct you to another link to another. Personally, I really like the things on ToFebruary. Unfortunately the shipping fee is waaaaayyy to expensive T_T If only I live in the states. -sigh- I guess I can only look at the pictures and admire how pretty they are...oh my sad life...

Purple Butterfly Earrings (buy here)

Golden Heart Necklace!!! (buy here)

Silver Heart Necklace (buy here)

Butterfly Necklace (buy here)

Golden Love Hearts Necklace (buy here)

Sweet Love Necklace (buy here)

Crown Necklace (buy here)

And no I'm not some advertising person. At first I bookmarked these because I actually wanted to buy them. But seeing how expensive my uni fees are I have now decided I must save money!! Must be frugal!!! :)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment