3.06.2010

////

2010-03-06 Pets, cooks, racing cars

After getting wireless in my house, I was pretty hooked on itouch game apps like "Mafia Wars", " Epic Chef Wars", "Epic Chef Wars", and a few others. However, these games can be very time consuming and at times tedious. Once started, you wouldn't want to stop because you wouldn't want to lose all your achievements that you achieved by playing it everyday.

I had a total of around six apps of that are of the same concepts~ Mafia Wars, Vampires, Street Racing, Epic Chef Wars, Epic Pet Wars, and TouchPets. However, after a while, these games are no longer fun because it's the same thing for each game: do job, fight, buy stuff, do job, fight, buy stuff. And being me, I kinda got bored so I decided to say goodbye to some of them.

I decided to keep three: TouchPets, Mafia Wars, and Vampires just because I already have a really good standing in those. Already earned like 10B on Mafia Wars =D I actually got Epic Chef Wars and Pet Wars to earn more points for TouchPets (it's a promotional thing ngmoco :) has going one) ... and Street Racing for Mafia Wars and Vampires =D

Speaking of all the related games, I kind of like ngmoco:) and Plus+ games because you only need one account to play so many more games ^^ Other online profile games that I play on my iTouch are: Rolando I & II, Topple 2, Tap Tap Revenge 3, Scramble 2. I tried Eliminate but I don't get it. T_T hahaha

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment