8.09.2011

////

2011-08-09 US!

Drove to the USA yesterday! There is a really pretty park and a peach arch by the border I wanna take a picture of. And saw the ocean too while the front end of our car was in parked the US and the latter end was still in Canada. lol Too bad dad won't let me bring my camera cuz of passing custom. grrrr. He promised next time.

Went to costco for the second time in my life (sad heh? lol) Things in the US is so cheap! And everything is in bulk packaging. They are selling two huge sized packs of face wash in packaging of two. It'll probably last me five years if I had gotten them...thank goodness I didn't. hmm my favorite thing. Yoplait yogurt! I didn't see them anywhere back home so I was excited to buy them (oh dear I'm getting excited about yogurt). To my much surprise, not only are they cheap but they are in a lot bigger containers too and they taste soooooo goood! blueberry! yum yum ^.^ And the rotisserie tastes soooo delicious too! Not the mention it's yummy smell from the moment we got it onto the shopping cart.

Also visited US postal office. haha random heh. First time seeings sooo many PO Boxes! oh if only I can rent one too~~then I'll have a US address which can save so much money shipping fee for some of the stuff online. oh I can only dream. haha

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment