7.06.2011

2010-07-06 Hyuna is overrated


Hyuna ft G.NA & Jonghyung: Bitter Day

I honestly don't understand why she is so popular? Like before I thought she was okay because of her dancing but with so many other female dancers like BoA and Kahi she is really not that special. In a way I think she is a lot like Lee Hyori. Both mainly famous because of their sexy figures...and both doesn't have extraordinaire vocal abilities. Nowadays when I look at Hyuna, she's even not that pretty anymore...I dunno why but she looks different than before...o__O just an opinion I guess.

So I listened to her EP...it annoyed the heck out of me....especially her voice @-@ So with the intro, it first starts with hey hey watcha gonna do (+repetition) then attention attention...more repetition...yeah we get it...and her rap...why does she sound so weird???!! like I never noticed before but it sounds really annoying o-o

Bubble Pop is okay once I listened to it once or twice. Thought all the ahhh ahh ohh mmmm ohhh noises annoys me soooooooo much @-@ is this suppose to be sexy T-T and the mv really looks like something Lee Hyori would do.

Moving on to the third song in EP, Downtown. U'd think all the ohhh ahhh would be gone....but nuuuuueee they continue to this song! All I hear in this song is mmmmm ahhhh mmm downtown downtown downtown.in downtown in downtown in dowtown...yeah hate it.

I guess my favorite song has to be Bitter Day featuring G.NA and Jonghyung. But really it sounds more like a G.NA song featuring Hyuna instead. When I first played it on shuffle not knowing where this is from I honestly thought this was one of G.NA's new song...yeahh

Like I don't understand, she sounds better in her rap in the last song: Just Follow. Why can't she rap like that in other songs? @_@ She sounded fine in Change too! >____< Have to say Change Single is so much better than this new EP.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment