6.19.2011

iTouch Apps in Quick Review Summer 2011

Summer had always been my cleaning time and this year is no exception. So let's see what I got rid of off my iTunes~~~
  • Alarm Clock Radio by Raizlabs Corporation: I now have a clock radio, thanks to my fwends, so don't need it anymore
  • Flashlight by John Haney Software: if you turn up screen light really bright, it's the same thing = pointless app unless you want to do light photography which I really don't have another person to do it with
  • Quick Graph by Colombiamug: with a graphing calcular in hand, this is hard to use and...just not useful
  • Wallpapers HD for iPhone, iPod, and iPad by StuckPixel,Inc: interesting but not worth the keep, slow and difficiult to browse
  • Antrim Escape I by Game Hive: really fun game and is the first escape game I competely finished!! But since I beat it already there's no point in keeping it since it's only fun when you don't know the answer
  • Brotips by Soma: not much different from Brotips tumblr = useless app
  • CheckersFree by Optime Software LLC: just checkers..I don't usually play checkers so yeah
  • Conjugueur by cverdier.com: since I no longer take french I don't need it anymore!
  • Download Manager Pro (LITE) by DYSoftware: already have another downloader so don't need
  • Dr. Awesome Plus+ by ngmoco,Inc: a really stupid game-- I thought it would be cool doctor game but noooooo it turns out to be like this game where you have to cut up bacteria...kinda gross
  • Energize Your Life by DMBC: another one of those health books that I don't even bother reading since it's so difficult to read on iTouch...unless it's ebay which it is not
  • GodFinger All-Stars by ngmoco,Inc: a stupid game, don't even know why I played it
  • iHanami Free by nodeflexion.com: most pointless app even. doesn't even do anything, just have sakura flowers flying around...just nice to look at LOL
  • iWallpapers Free - Best Wallpaper & Background by JokeShuffle.net: this is rarely updated and has little selection of my kind of photos
  • Kijiji Free Local Classifieds by Marktplaats BV: can only browse ads = pointless
  • KPOP LOVERS by AppCookr.com: a compliation of kpop news sites and photos, never updated, pointless in my opinon when I know all the sites anyways on my computer
  • NLog Free Synth by tempo rubato: never understood what this is suppose to be and why it sounds like that
  • NoteMaster Lite by Kabuki Vision: good at syncing with google doc so it can be transferred to computer but formating is really bad and inconvenient so might as well use a laptop
  • power downloader by Aijie Keji(Beijing) Inc: I don't know why I have so many downloaders, another one of those ones I never use
  • Scoops by NimbleBit: have no motivation to play anymore  my high score got deleted >-<
  • Rolando Lite by ngmoco,Inc: I guess I played the beginning too much that I'm tired of playing this as well
  • Talking Gina the Giraffe by Outfit7: same as talking tom except rather than a cat it's a giraffee...i don't even have a mic, don't know why I bothered
  • Tap Tap Revenge 3 by Tapulous,Inc: the only reason I kept this was because it had lots of songs I downloaded before like WG and 2NE1 songs, but since I had to delete it and transfer to another iTouch, they are all gone and I have no motivation to redownload them...
  • Test of Life by Movisol: those fun quiz games, though you only need to do them once
  • To Anyone LITE by SBS Contents Hub: don't know why I kept it..maybe for the photos? LOL
  • Topple 2 Plus+ by ngmoco,Inc: I don't like this game. the end
  • W.TV手机电视by Chongqing Rumtel Communication Technology Co,Ltd: really pointless, the only reason I kept this because i thought it could download movies but since now i have that site i don't need it and besides you can no longer download movies from there
  • Waterslide Extreme by Dare Digital Ltd: really old game, played too much
  • What is your mental age? by movisol: again, another quiz thing
  • Word Scramble 2 by Zynga: another one of those losing motivation cuz high score deleted case
  • WordReference.com French-English dictionary by Wordreference,com: again, I don't need French anymore so I don't need this
  • 北京电视台手机电视by dopool: BTV programs are really boring
  • iMailG by Idemfactor Folutions: no point in keeping it when there's ipod mail
  • Relax Helper Free by oreintmaple.com: have other relax helper things
  • Touch4:FS5 (FREE) by FlipSide5,Inc: bored with connect 4
  • Tournament Reversi Free by Futrell Software: not a fan of Reversi games
  • TVULite by TVU networks: lite version really sucks, and it's all live streaming, might as well just watch on computer
  • uAlberta by Univeristy of Alberta: the only reason i got this is to look at maps. lol but now i don't need it anymore so goodbye
  • Youku by Youku.com Inc: another one of those pointless apps when you can't find anything you want.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment