5.23.2011

2011-05-23 Want a haircut after grad...


 ...thinking of getting a cut after grad...
It's been such I long time I got a haircut...and bangs. My hair is quite out of shape by now. 
I kinda want bangs again...
I kinda want the hairstyle in the middle picture.
so I googled some kpop stars and apparently Sooyoung from SNSd has a round face? hmmm well I sure want her haircut: 

really like this short one but I'm probably not going to risk it cuz that's a lot of hair to lose. lol
I really want front bangs like this!!!
 And I fooled around with photoshop. It's really not good photoshop but it's fun to kinda get an idea what I'll look like in these style. haha

The Sooyoung haircut~lol my face is too round. haha
wavy hair!!! I kinda like this one...alot! :D
 well I guess we'll see how my haircut turns out! ^^

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment