5.23.2011

////

2011-05-23 Some Random Thoughts



There are some things that you have to know me for a long time to understand or figure out. I don't know why but often, I even think I talk in code messages. When I act a certain way there's always a reason behind it and no I'm not going to tell you. If you really do care, you will figure it out. But here's something I will say:
  • I believe a relationship is built on trust and sharing. It's a give and take thing. 
  • Sometimes it's the little things, the personal things, the things that takes effort to do/make that counts. I don't care if it's a piece of random paper. If it has a sincere meaning to it, I treasure it. And trust me, I am willing to make an effort with those I care about. I guess that's because that's how I want to feel. But it can be tiring...(see point one)
  • In life, we'll meet a lot of people, you will like some and dislike others. But doesn't matter whether I like you or not, be friends or not, as long as you stay true to yourself and respect others around you, I respect you.
  • I rather you be straightforward about things than pretending to like things you don't like. At least then we can reach a mutual understanding.
"Everyone comes into your life for a reason, some for good, some for bad. They shape us, they form us. Some may break us, but in the end they make us who we are."

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment