2.08.2010

////

2010-02-08 2AM

I am currently obsessed with 2AM. I started to notice them because of Kwonnie who stars in WGM, the first asian variety show that I'm hooked with. Ahh I'm loving the petite couple more and more. This past weekend, I watched the past episodes of when all three couples of WGM got together. (one for role switching and the other for sports competition) They are all so cutte =3 but of course GaIn and Kwon are the best ^^

Thanks to WGM, I'm starting to like Seulong from 2AM as well. He and Jinwoo are regular commenters. Seuling is funny too... Especially when he's with Kwon =D ... Definitely an interesting character. He's good at singing too! And Jinwoo has an innoncent charm with him. Dunno too much of Changmin... He seems the most serious of the four... Maybe because of his looks or just his age...

All four are awweeesome singers and I'm starting to love their songs more and more every day. <3 I'm so happy that they won their first music award yesterday. Their hardwork finally paid off! They beat CN Blue and SNSD for this title!!! So proud of them =3

2AM 2AM 2AM 2AM 2AM 2AM <3

Aside from getting to know more about 2AM, I'm back to listening to DBSK's old songs... Soooo gooood... Wish they can get back together like old times and make more music!!!

DBSK DBSK DBSK DBSK DBSK DBSK <3

As for the girls, I'm starting to like Gain and Uee more because of WGM and 4Tomorrow. I think Uee seems a little different from everyone else. She always looks so concentrated and she is not as sociable as i thought she would be. I think it's cool that she is from an athletic high school and she is a fangirl of Rain =D

Well that's my weekend of youtubing ^.~ ....when I should be totally do my labs and read Antigone..hehehehe

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment