5.02.2011

////

2011-05-02 Tim Hortons

Gagaga I'm actually so mad right now at Tim Hortons...and partially myself too. Maybe Timmys and I are not meant to be. What happened was I bought a fruit smoothie and a bagel because I wanted to try it and because I don't want to eat my lunch. I bought a strawberry banana flavored smoothie...it tasted bit artificial and the more you drink it the sweeter it gets. But it's a pretty hot day so I thought it was still pretty good. So there I was, happily walking to lrt, drinking my smoothie, and eating my bagel. Then suddenly! A bug flew at me!! I quickly closed my eyes and lowered my head. Worst idea ever (c_c) why? Well the bug somehow died...and fell into my drink!!! (−_−;)my poor drink...*sob sob* just when I thought it couldn't get any worse...it did. I had the sudden epiphany that the stupid Tim Hortons person didn't give back my one dollar change!!! Grrrrr I hate her for life, lying bitch. And stupid me for not noticing it. The thought only passed through my head and disappeared because i was afraid the lady forgot my bagel. Anyhow, I never want to step into that Tim Hortons again!!!!!

omg to make everything even worse, i forgot my lunch bag on the bus @__@

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment