5.23.2011

////

After School Craze

I'm surprised I never blogged about After School before. I started to like them after Because of You came out, mostly because of Kahi and her dancing. Then I started to like Uee because of the WGM. After After School's first album "Virgin" came out, I'm liking them more and more. I loooooovvvveeeeeeee the album!!! They are such a talented group! I mean which kpop girl group drums and tap dances?! I was so surprised when I saw it too. I wonder what they will do next?


ammaazing amazing intro :)
 

I looovvee this song! Like everybody else being saying, yes it's similar to Because of You and yes I agree Because of You sounds better but I love this song equally ;) The lyrics are lovely. Maybe because this is done by Daishi Dance but in some parts it sounds like Rainbow's To Me. LOL


Now, regarding their new member E. Young. At first, I wasn't too thrilled about After School getting a new member...I mean they are turning into the next SNSD with soooo many members @__@ But duuuuddde, no doubt this new girl is talented.




And I just found this for fun. I love it when kpop groups sing songs from other groups/companies :)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment