3.29.2010

////

2010-03-29 Shad@MAC


T
Today I received another package from Shad...and I found out my campus!! I'm officially going to MAC!~ kekekeke

Yays~ It's one of my top choices. The other campus that I really wanted to go as well is Queens.

The program starts on June 27~ and we have to be there before 5pm. Better look at plane tickets now ^^

ohhh and apparently we have to prepare a "Shad Speech" on a topic that interest you. The first that came to my mind: TVXQ. lol hahaha, but it has to interest others as well. hmmm what should I talk about? And it's for 5 minutes @__@ Oh boy.

I really hope the people going to shad are not all math or science crazy. There will be, 48 students, including me, and 6 pods with 8 people (kinda like dorms). I get a roommate too. I wonder what she'll be like. I hope she's nice =D cuz I have to spend a month with her! The longest I've spend with my friends 24/7 is probably in Summer Camp in Beijing with Ashlee. That was for 2 weeks, and this is for a month. ohhhh I wonder what it'll be like...

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment