12.22.2009

////

2009-12-22 Christmas Break Day 1-2

OMG I'm sooo happy!
I'm finally done with organizing my music collection!!! I was never able to finish...not since summer of 2007~
but after three days straight of laboring over it...I'M DONE!!! HOOORRAAYYYY
I'm absolutely thrrriilleedd!!! =D =D
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com
okay. as of December 22. I have a total of:

16.8GB of 4 130 music files which is 1 850 Korean songs + 545 Japanese songs + 862 Western songs + 821 Chinese songs + 52 Instrumentals. I devoted 2.54GB to TVXQ! with a total of 606 TVXQ songs which includes all their singles, albums, ost songs, and other collaborations. And out of the 16.8GB, 4130 songs, 4090 songs has album arts and complete song information. (The other 40 are instrumental music that I didn't want to find album arts for =p). So now, my Ipod is all updated and pretty with album arts ^.^

I'm happy happy happy!
blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment